Recipe for Farfalle alla Nina
- 8 Shrimp
- 8 Sea Scallops
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 tbl spoons butter
- 4 tbl spoons scallions
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbl spoons chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 lb farfalle pastaPreparation (makes 2 servings)
- In a hot saute pan heat 1/8 cup olive oil and pan sear floured and salt and peppered shrimp and sallops until golden.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Discard olive oil and add 1/8 cup of new olive oil, heat until hot
- Add garlic until lightly browned, then add butter, shrimp and saclops, scallions, basil, cherry tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and wine.
- Let reduce and add chicken stock and simmer over medium flame until seafood is cooked.
- Add cooked pasta. Serve hot.